Please follow the steps below, to add a camera to the application using port forwarding.
1. Open the app on your mobile device and login. If you have trouble logging in, please follow the steps at this question.
2. Click on the menu icon in the left upper corner.
3. Click on Settings in the app menu.
4. A new window appears. Click Add camera).
5. Choose Start wizard (recommended)or Add manually.
6. After clicking Start Wizard, select a detected camera to connect and click Add camera. After clicking Add manually, fill in all the details and click Add camera.
7. Check all the camera’s details and click on Proceed.
8. If desired, give the camera a name and add it to a location. Next, disable the PnP (Plug & Play) button and fill in the field Global URL the desired port behind the colom. click on Add camera.
9. The camera is now added to the application. Select Watch live screen, to watch the live images of the camera. Select Add another camera, if you would like to add another camera, select Close wizard to close the installation wizard. Select Configure wireless connection, if you would like to connect the camera to the WiFI.
If you would like to add the camera in WiFi mode, please follow the steps at this question.