Resetting a Panasonic camera
This article will explain you how to reset your Panasonic camera. This can either be done by using the software or by doing it physically on the hardware.
Resetting by 'Software'
Resetting to the Factory Default Settings from the interface:
- Go to the interface of your camera by typing in the camera's IP address in the browser. Example: http://192.168.1.253/
- Click Setup, Maintenance, Default Reset, Reset to default and then click Execute.
Resetting by 'Hardware'
Resetting to the Factory Default Settings using the Control button:
- Disconnect the 'DC IN' cable from the camera.
- Hold down the 'Initial Set' button.
- Reconnect the power adapter using the 'DC IN' jack while holding down the 'Initial Set' button. Release the 'Initial Set' button after 5 seconds. (The reset could take up to 180 seconds)
- When the 'Status' indicator changes to green, the process is completed and the camera had a Factory Default Reset.