You activate the motion-, sound-, or infrared sensors on your camera in the installable or online Java application.
1. Go to ‘Settings’;
2. Click on ‘Cameras’ in the upper right corner;
3. Select the camera of which you would like to change the motion-, sound-, and/or infrared detection settings;
4. Go to ‘Schedule & notifications’;
5. Click with the left mouse button on the timeline at CLVR, motion detection, sound detection or infrared detection.
6. With the mouse button pressed, drag the cursor over the desired time interval. Where the timeline becomes yellow, the interval is set;
7. Click on ‘Save’