You need to configure the detection settings first in order to receive push-notifications or an e-mail notification on a PC, Mac smartphone and tablet. Configuring these settings can be done via the installable and online Java application.
1. Go to ‘Settings’;
2. Click on ‘Cameras’ in the upper right corner;
3. Select the camera of which you want to change the settings;
4. Go to ‘Scheduling & notifications’;
5. Click with the left mouse button on the timeline at CLVR, motion detection, sound detection or infrared detection.
6. With the mouse button pressed, drag the cursor over the desired time interval. Where the timeline becomes yellow, the interval is set;
7. Then, click with the left mouse button on the timeline at ‘Push-notification’ and/or ‘e-mail notification’ ;
8. With the mouse button pressed, drag the cursor over the same time interval as set at the CLVR, motion,- sound,- and/or heat detection.. Where the timeline becomes yellow, the interval is set. During that time you will receive a push-notification or e-mail notification when motion, sound or heat is detected.
9. Click on ‘Save’.