- Go to http://www.cameramanager.com.
- Click on “Log in to my Cameramanager” on the top right of the screen.
- Fill out your login details into the popup screen, click “Start”.
- On the Dashboard screen click on “PC” in “The downloadable” section.
When using Internet Explorer: at the bottom of the screen a taskbar will pop up and ask if “you want to run or save CameramanagerWIN.exe (2.05 MB) from cameramanager.com”. Click “Run”. The installation wizard will automatically open and install the Cameramanager app. Skip step 5&6.
When using Mozilla Firefox: a popup screen will open and ask if “you want to save CameramanagerWin.exe” chose to save the file.
- A CameramanagerWin.exe file is being downloaded, either open it from your Downloads folder (This PC / Downloads / CameramanagerWIN.exe) or
When using Internet Explorer: if you clicked “Save” instead of “Run” at the previous step the installation file is located in your Downloads folder.
When using Google Chrome: click on the file on the download taskbar at the bottom of your web browser.
When using Mozilla Firefox: on the top right of your web browser click the arrow, and open the downloaded file by clicking it.
- Once you’ve opened the file, the installation wizard automatically starts and will install the Cameramanager application.
- Once the installation is finished, the Cameramanager application will automatically start and you can log in using your Cameramanager account.