- Go to http://www.cameramanager.com
- Click on “Log in to my Cameramanager” on the top right of the screen.
- Fill out your login details into the popup screen, then click “Start”.
- On the Dashboard screen click on “Mac” in “The downloadable” section.
When using Google Chrome: a CameramanagerMac.dmg file will automatically be downloaded. Click on the downloaded file in your web browser on the bottom of the screen or find the file in the “Downloads” folder and open it from there.
When using Mozilla Firefox: chose to save the file, and click "Ok". In the "Downloads" screen double-click the CameramanagerMac.dmg file
When using Safari: open the downloaded file from the "Downloads" folder in Finder or click the arrow on the top right of your web browser and double-click the CameramanagerMac.dmg file.
- Right-click the Cameramanager application icon in the folder that pops up and click “Open”. Your Mac will show a message that the “CameranagerMac Installer is from an unidentified developer. Are you sure you want to open it”.
If you have set your "Privacy and Security" settings for opening applications differently, your Mac might show another message. Click "Open" and the Cameramanager application will install and start automatically.
- Click “Open” to open the Cameramanager application.
- Once you’ve opened the file, the installation wizard automatically starts and will install the Cameramanager application.
- Once the installation is finished, the Cameramanager application wil automatically start and you can log in using your Cameramanager account.